Welcome to the channels, profiles and pages of puremetics!
Your comments, good & bad criticism and questions are exactly what we need to create puremetics with you.
When commenting, please remember that you are dealing with real people here and not with automated answer settings. So behave towards others as you would like to be treated.
We have a heart for critics, but not for haters. The following behaviors are therefore not tolerated on our site:
• Hate speech, in particular insults, humiliation and discrimination against persons or groups of persons, in particular because of their religion, ethnic origin, nationality, physical condition, sexual identity, age or gender
• Threats and any request for violence against institutions, companies or people (groups) Statements that are likely to endanger the public, individuals or groups of people
• Pornography, profanity, and other adult content
• Violation of the rights of third parties
• Publishing private information (e.g. contact details, telephone numbers or addresses)
• Election and party advertising calls for campaigns, demonstrations, rallies or donations
• Misuse of the comment function as advertising space for websites, goods and services as well as interest groups (spamming)
• Full citations without the express permission of the rights holder (e.g. full articles)
• False statements of fact Quotations without stating a source or the author
• Comments that are not related to the topic of the post
• Links to external websites unrelated to the original post
Users who repeatedly or particularly violate these rules will be blocked and criminally relevant comments will be displayed. "Repeat offenders" will be banned. All users are responsible for their own comments. Puremetics assumes no liability for this. We also reserve the right to amend this netiquette at any time at our own discretion.